You can use either a Bank Account or a Debit Card as your payment method. You can also add one or more payment methods to your account, but only the default account can be used for payments at a time.
Follow the steps below to add your bank account or debit card.
- Login to your account via the portal at https://rentrelief.esusurent.com/Account/Login
- From the left-side menu, click on Bank Details.
- In the Bank Details section, click the payment method of your choice.
- A pop-up window will then show up; fill in the details needed. Review the details you entered, and when you’re confident that the information is correct, click Ok.
- Once done, you will see the bank account added and ready for payments. If you only added one payment method, this will automatically be your default payment method (indicated by the star icon).
How can I change my default payment method?
To change your default payment method, just click on the star icon beside the bank account of your choice. A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm your action. Once confirmed, the star icon will be shaded and the note “default for payments” will appear below the Bank Name of your choice.
Automatic payments will then be taken out of this account on your scheduled payment due dates.